Ok so the funny stories of my life are funny to everyone but me! So I meet this new guy on Sunday he is actually a friend of my roommate and I spend two hours watching them play this card game they are addicted to called MAGIC... ok so seriously i know what a girl move pretending to be into something to flirt with a guy..but hey in Grad school how many chances do you really get to meet new people! So anyways this guy is totally flirting back with me and then just leaves without getting my number....can we say how much crap that is! I waste two hours of precious time getting to know this guy and he bails without getting my number!! All I got to say is BOO to that! So anyways I tell Anneli, Erin and Sarah this story and they all think it is funny.. ok its a little funny because when i tell it i'm much louder!haha
Anyways tonight I have a fantastic list of stuff to do homework, laundry, packing to go home this weekend...YAY!!, wrapping presents and reading some more! So instead of doing any of that I'm on here. Well the laundry is getting done! I think I've just found a fabulous distraction from getting anything done!!:)
PS American Idol still rocks my world.. and if any of you saw it the guy who sang Believe is already my favorite!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your stories kill me! oh and welcome to the blogging world! I love that I can keep up with you since our crazy, busy lives give us very little time to talk! I can't wait to see ya Friday! And Drake is so excited to meet his Aunt Meliss!!!!
Watch out, the blogging world is addicting! Keep the good stories coming!
Post a Comment