Ok so it is official no one in my immediate family can keep a damn secret. Story to follow after rant... Seriously if mom doesn't tell dad, dad tells mom! I tell alex, alex tells whitney! Whitney tells me I tell Alex! Whitney tells Alex, he tells me! It is a vicious cycle!haha Anyways the story behind this is my mom is going to St. Louis with her friends this Saturday and my dad got a free room there just because he gambles ALOT!!:) So he decides to invite Alex and his friends for Alex's 21st Birthday and me and my friends to come and gamble and hang out! The secret is we are not supposed to tell mom or whitney.. so whitney won't have a party with no parents around and mom.. well he said it was to surprise her,,, but I think it was to not piss her off because she was going to be mad she couldn't be there. Anyways I get home last night and mom is questioning me hardcore about my weekend and what I'm doing... I after two weeks am still keeping this secret and unbeknownst to me she has already found out by way of my dad...of course he didn't tell me she knew! So Whitney asks me last night what i'm doing and i finally break down and tell her..so I gave up a secret to but not until Dad did it first. So this morning Dad tells me mom knows so I call her and am like mom I just can't keep this secret anymore I don't want to lie to you...(The whole time she already knows whats going on) and she goes its ok i'm a little disappointed but not to mad>..Seriously she was giving me crap and pretending she still didn't know.. My family is crazy and hilarious at the same time.. And we sure as hell have a problem keeping SECRETS from one another!haha Just needed to tell that story this morning!:)
Lots of Luv
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment