To say I had a really great weekend at home would be an understatement!!
Friday I got to spend all day with Samantha and Drake and had so much fun! I also gained an entirely new respect for new moms!! Loved spending time with them though...pictures to be put up soon! Then after hanging out there a bunch of us hit the T-town bars where it got crazy!!haha Ok well interesting at least!
Saturday I got to help Amy and her mom look at wedding dresses... She looked absolutely beautiful in all of them...Its going to be a hard decision!! Then me and Jill headed with Dad to St. Louis and after a disturbing car ride down there we started to have a really good time!! We hit some of the bars got all the underagers in without ids..who knew bouncers were so easy to bribe!!haha My brother finally turned 21 and proceeded to get kicked out of everywhere he went because he had a little much! I really don't think that anyone at The Big Bang will be able to forget the shirtless kid!! Anyways me and Jill proceeded to not go to bed until 7 am and had to be gone by 10...talk about not feeling so hot the next morning!! Then the big superbowl game which was hosted at Dan and rogers...It was fun and I was really tired so i'm sure I was not the best person to have to be around at the time..:) Then I drove home after the game! It was a very long weekend but it was a really great time. Just makes me love my friends and family even more!! I just hope I eventually get caught up on some sleep!!!:)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
melissa you sound like you are having a wonderful time!!! i'm so happy for you. i miss you --i sent you an email write me back!! norma
Post a Comment