It seems like there are not enough hours left in the day!! Between school, reports and research for work, and practicum applications... I'm seriously having problems actually getting sleep!! I know its worth it but it would be nice to not have to worry about something all the time everyday!!:) Ok enough whining!! There are good things going on to.. Like my mom and sister coming up this weekend to get my sisters prom dress!! So that will be fun and Friday night is looking like it might be a girls night hopefully drinking will be involved!haha So anyways its life the good and the bad.... There has been some really sad news about people close to me and I'm praying that everything will work out ok and that everyone will be able to have peace!! So now I need to stop procrastinating and go back to all my fun work!:)
Lots of Luv
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If your ever up in the middle of the night, I"m sure I'm up feeding!!! Give me a ring! Love ya !
Post a Comment