Ok so I co-run a group for adolescents 14-18 year olds.. can I please just say how absolutely ridiculous it can get sometimes. Tonight was one of those nights they literally challenged everything said or done during the group... If i could smack a kid...seriously!haha Anyways the frustration lives on and I get to do it all over again next week!! I've always thought I'd want kids but after dealing with this stuff I'm seriously reconsidering!! Anyways now that I got that out of the way me and my sister have this song that we sing to each other..well mostly me singing to her its Reba McEntires song Sisters..Its awesome and every time I hear it I call Whit and sing it to her. I make up new lyrics every once in a while to!! I miss her a ton and we are really bad about talking on the phone so anytime I get to call her up and act like her dorky older sister I love it especially because something so simple can make my day so much better!!:) Ok well thats all for tonight!
Lots of Luv
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry again about leaving you alone with those lovely group of teenagers :)
umm correction you dont have to act dorky it just comes natural*L* but yea i look forward too all those calls when you sing to me...makes my day!! love u
whitney
Post a Comment