Ok so this weekend has been a great time!! Friday night me, Erin, Sarah and erins husband Blake all went to dinner and then Blake left and the girls went to see Hes Just Not That Into You!! Dinner was a lot of fun and I've decided that we are all really to mean when we get together to hang out that much!!hahaha j/k But dinner was good and then on to the movie.. Ok this movie was an ok movie I loved the whole idea of it and it started out being really real and not to bad but it ended with the happily ever after for almost everyone involved which kind of went away from the beginning and contradicted it... So anyways thats my review it was good but could have been better!! But our time at the movie was hilarious.... there was someone in the crowd who kept going awwww everytime something sweet happened which was a lot..I cannot explain exactly how annoying this really was!! But after a while I just couldn't stop laughing at it...whatever it was still fun hanging out with the girls.
Then Saturday came around and mom and whit made it up here to go prom dress shopping! After seven hours, two malls and three dress shops my sister finally found a prom dress!! THANK GOD!!:) Then we had dinner and went to another movie..I know two movies in two days but this one was way better. We saw Taken it was great!!! Really exciting! So we had a lot of fun together and we got bitchy at eachother but that is all normal!!! So this week should be a really really long week but next weekend should also be a blast I have a ton of things planned so I'm already looking forward to next Friday!!:) Allright so thats all I got!
Lots of Luv
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Melissa! Your mom just sent me a link to your blog - so glad I have a way to keep up with you now. Love your posts - very funny, keep them coming!
Loveya,
Karla - I was going to put "aunt", but I thought that made me seem old, so we'll just stick with Karla!
Post a Comment