Saturday, February 28, 2009

The first interview and everything else today!

Ok so the first practicum interview went amazing this morning. I love the facility and it was just a really productive interview. I feel like this place would really work for me and what I want to end up doing when it comes to therapy. Now on to studying all freaking weekend.. I don't want to but I know it is a must. I need that high GPA!:) Mid-terms suck by the way! Jeana and Erin are coming over for a study group in like an hour and I should be cleaning my room because it looks like my closet threw up!!haha But instead I'm writing on here!:) Well at least i got to have a little fun last night. Me and Erin and Sarah all went out to dinner at a cute little martini bar and just chilled there for like hours. It was a really good time and some much needed relaxation. So the rest of my weekend will be all about studying for mid-terms but as soon as those are over a little break will be great before i have to start concentrating on a major project thats due..The dreaded CCE!!:) For those of you who don't know its like a comprehensive report and oral presentation about a case i'm working on that will take FOREVER!! And it has to be presented to one of my professors and I have to pass to go on to the next practicum...so much fun.. But before thats even due I get to go to VEGAS..I'm holding on to this trip for dear life to make my life a little more fun!!hahaj/k Ok well thats all I have for right now i'm sure i'll be back on here to avoid studying soon!
Lots of Luv

No comments: