Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why didn't I just become a teacher?

Days like today I ask myself this question a million times. I would be done with school I would be making money and I would not have to write anymore papers or take anymore tests. Life would be less stressful and I would feel like I had a life!! I try to remind myself about all the great things I can do when I get my degree and then doubting myself again I think about all the great things I could have done being a teacher..hahaha... Can you tell what mid-terms do to me at this point? You think after 6 years of college I would be used to them by now I think my anxiety level has hit an all time high!! Ice cream didn't even help!:) I just felt bad about eating it because of my diet. Just one of those days after wednesday I'll feel much better..hopefully! Ok back to studying!:)
Lots of Luv

No comments: