Ok so I got some really great news yesterday one of my friends told me they are having a baby...I know how exciting!!! I'm also super busy with CCE stuff and stuff at school and work so thats alot of what I'm thinking about these days. I also had my last interview for practicum it went really well but I still like the first place I interviewed the best. So now I have to wait till March 23rd to find out!! So much going on its crazy. I hear that Shriners is this weekend and I'm thinking I might need to find my way home for a little while and celebrate this "extremely ridiculous" night one more time! And Vegas is literally 10 days away... I'm really too excited about this trip right now!:) Well anyways thats about all the exciting things that are going on right now. But Americna Idol starts in an hour so my day is about to get super great!!haha But seriously my man Danny gets to sing again tonight its been like 2 weeks..its about time!:) Ok now that I have once again revealed my ridiculous obsession with American Idol I will wrap it up!!:)
Lots of Luv
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment