So I had my monday group yesterday and seriously if I could smack a kid!! This group has been a pain in my butt since the beginning but usually I handle things ok..Yesterday for the first time I actually got defensive with a kid..not a good idea as a therapist but after he cussed at me and called me stupid I was just like thats enough! The kid is getting kicked out of group because he has been so disruptive the last four weeks...OHHHH just typing about it pisses me off again! But anyways more importantly I get a break this weekend which I'm very excited about.. I'm coming home and not thinking about school or work for exactly 3 days! Then two more weeks to go and its all over for the semester!! I'm also thinking about moving again well actually i've pretty much decided I am which is a little more stress but I think I'll be in a better place...which will be less stressful..We'll see what happens though! So tomorrow CCE is due for some people my professor actually moved it back a week..which is nice but I'm ready to get it off my mind! Most of you do not know the pain of scoring a rorshach and I would never wish it on you..but seriously the most detailed test ever and it takes forever and it kind of makes you wish you would have chosen a different field!haha Ok well i've bitched enough for this morning!:) Everyone have a good day!
Lots of Luv
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment