So midterms are very close to being over..my last one is tomorrow morning..Thank God!! The first one went fairly well I don't want to be to optimistic!:) Anyways i'm excited to have a little less stress after tomorrow and then to have the rest of the week and weekend to just get caught up on everything else. I don't even have that much to blog about because i've been so busy with studying.. Like I seriously haven't had a life for the last few days! Just ask my mom about my lack of life lately she can tell you all about my semi-breakdown the other night!!haha I haven't even really had time to talk to anyone! But I do leave for Vegas two weeks from Thursday which is super exciting. Also it has been really great to have the support of my friends from school right now they are seriously keeping me sane!! Ok well thats all for tonight and hopefully tomorrow's test goes well!
Lots of Luv
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck on your test
Love you,
Whitney
Post a Comment