Ok so this whole thing in the media with singer Chris Brown and singer Rhianna I've been trying to avoid but seriously she is taking this guy back. For those of you who might not know He beat the crap out of her, was arrested and charged with battery and some other things. They have gotten back together this happened like 3 weeks ago. For someone who will eventually deal with domestic violence and spousal abuse in therapy.. this is just so wrong. I know its hard to break a violent cycle but she is only 21 years old and her parents hopefully still have some influence over her. It is a proven fact if you are hit once there is a 90% chance of it happening again and then again. This girl needs someone to tell her this is not ok and she can do so much better!! Her dad even came out and said I'll support my daughter in anything she wants to do she can love who she wants to. Well maybe he should of said she can love who she wants to but i'm not going to let anyone beat the crap out of her . If that was my dad I would expect him to make the guys life hell and lock me in my room till I came to my senses!! Just an opinion!
Anyways the drama of mid-terms is almost over and then the cce stuff starts..BOO!! But at least I've made it through everything pretty well. This weekend should be fun going out with the girl a couple of nights and getting caught up on all the little stuff. Vegas is exactly two weeks away almost to the minute of me writing this so thats exciting! Other than that nothing to great going on...So everyone have a good Friday tomorrow!
Lots of Luv
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment