Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a great ending to a not so great week!

So i had my last midterm yesterday....it went ok could have been better but could have been much much worse also!:) Then last night I got to hang out with Erin we went and saw slumdog millionaire. It was my third time actually watching the movie and I think I liked it even more this time. Then we went and hung out with her children(dogs)..haha I think they may be people in dogs bodies though!! Always a good time! Also I'm not really for blogging to much about this but as of this morning I'm one pound away from the 50lb mark which is probably the best thing thats happening to me right now!:) I'm really excited I know I have a long way to go yet but it feels really good to make it to this point.... i've been on this diet close to three months now so I'm really happy with how its going. So thats about it for today everyone have a great rest of the weekend!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: