Saturday, March 28, 2009

I should be working!:)

I should be finishing my CCE but instead I thought I'd write about my all to interesting life!!haha j/k Anyways I'm going to be spending a lot of time at home in the next few weeks which is going to be fun! I have a two week break from school coming up and Easter is right before that.. so i will get plenty of family and friend time which is much needed right now! Grad school would be so much easier if I could be closer to all of these people!:) Also when I come home Samantha has already promised me a day with Drake which is super exciting!! This child will be so spoiled Samee will not know what to do with him. Also I have a dinner date planned with miss Jessica because I am a horrible friend and forgot to call her on her birthday...but her being the amazing friend she is wasn't mad at all...I was in Vegas and i'm an ass because I forgot!! So Happy Late 24th Birthday! Luv ya Jess..... Also I just got an amazing deal on some cardinals vs. cubs tickets at wrigley for July 10th I could only get 5 though which kind of sux because i would have invited a lot more people! so i called jill and coty because well they always get first invite then I called , evan and dan to see if they would want to hit it up because they are huge Cub fans and won't be bothered to much by us Cardinal fans all dressed up in the middle of Wrigley!haha... Sounds like its a go and im even more excited because jill becca and amy are the only people who have been up here to see me in the two years I've lived here.... now i would blame my friends but honestly I come home A LOT!:) So anyways thats about all thats going on right now..back to working on this devil of a report!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: