So this weekend was really great. It was a nice break just to come home and hang out with everyone. I hadn't been to my parents house in 8 weeks which is just way to long for me!! Anyways Friday night was allright nothing exciting and then Saturday was Shriners!! I was the designated driver and I actually think I had more fun this year doing that then last year being nice and drunk!! It was actually a good time seeing everyone I hadn't seen in forever and getting to watch my friends get hammered!!hahaha Just some seriously good times had all around! Then today mom made an amazing lunch which is getting mentioned here because I hadn't had a real home cooked meal in almost 8 weeks!haha The diet limits me but so does my laziness with cooking! I can do it I just don't have time to!:) So anyways we leave for Vegas in THREE days and I don't think I could be more excited for the break its going to be great!! This weekend just got me even more excited for it! So anyways thats about all for the weekend. By the way the friend that is pregnant is Jessica Beals she is excited and due in September..I can't wait to be an aunt to another one of my bestfriends babies!!:) Everyone have a really good week this week!! By the way if I can ever find my camera chord I have a ton of pictures I need to share.... wish me luck!!
Lots of Luv
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didnt know you were going to Vegas!
Post a Comment