First off Happy St. Patricks Day!! I am not drinking which is sad and i am not partying also sad!! Honestly I didn't know it was St. Patricks Day until about 12:00 this afternoon...crazy stuff! Ok so its a little before midnight and tomorrow morning I have class at 9:00am and a quiz that I'm not looking forward to! But as soon as thats over i'm coming home so I really should be packed but I just don't want to. I can't wait for Vegas but I really just don't want to pack for it... this wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't so sure that I'm not going to want to before class tomorrow either!! I know what problems!haha I've done laundry tonight and taken out the trash and talked to literally 8 people on the phone 9 if you count my sister's 30 second phone call!:) I've been trying to keep myself busy with things that don't involve a whole lot of thinking. Thinking right now just seems to be too hard. I did have some fun today though I got my nails done and went shopping and spent way to much money but at least it was a good time. I am having a little buyers remorse for a dress I bought I think it will be great for Vegas but I'm not sure it will work anywhere else. Maybe if i went out downtown more but even then i'm not sure I'd wear it. I might just take it back when I come home. I know its a bad thing to do but who hasn't done it!!haha Plus I spend enough money at Torrid they should give me free stuff all the time!!:) Also I did do all of this fun stuff after a full day of work so i wasn't a complete slacker today. Well I guess I seriously better start packing! Well maybe...... BTW still in love with Danny on American Idol but Noop the Indian guy is really starting to grow on me!! I love country music night because i know every song and can sing along and try to pretend i sound as good as they do!!haha Anyways everyone have a good Wednesday!
Lots of luv
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment