Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Much Better!!!

Ok so I fully realize that yesterday I was feeling sorry for myself..so today I woke up and was like what am I going to do about it. I went and talked to my professor and cleared things up so that made me feel better. Then I went to practicum and had a really productive day..which always makes me happy!!! Then the best news I got two practicum interviews today..and one rejection but that didn't even bother me because I was to excited about getting the interviews!haha So anyways I guess the lesson is bad days will come but there is always tomorrow!! I know really really obvious but yesterday it didn't feel obvious!:) Oh and also now that I think about falling in the snow last night it was pretty hysterical cause i was just sitting there like are you kidding me. I'm betting if anyone had seen it they would have been laughing their asses off!!:) Ok thats all for tonight its almost time for American Idol and then studying until I can't study anymore!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: