Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Advice

I am all about giving advice if people want it and I try to keep the advice to myself if people don't.. But sometimes the people in my life are in between and I don't know what to tell them or how to say something without offending them. When you are working with clients its different because its your job to be honest and straight up with them. But with friends its a little bit harder because you care about how it is going to effect your relationship. I really think that some people don't get that if you don't want my advice don't ask for it because i'd rather not have to be honest with you and keep everything peaceful!!:) Especially relationship advice.. I am no expert on relationships considering I have an extremely difficult time keeping one going so I can tell you what I know, but an expert I am not. Unless its marriage counseling I learned a lot in that class!haha Anyways thats all I got for today!! I love giving advice if its wanted.. Just don't expect it to be the be all end all of what you should do!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: