I don't think I can even start to explain how ridiculously fun this weekend was! Thanks to my great friends and family the fun never stopped. We started Friday night at the casino where I only lost $50 and spent 3 hours playing blackjack with only $40....it was a blast and really got me pumped for Vegas (which is in 4 weeks YAY!!). So anyways we made it home by 3:00am and proceeded to have a slumber party!!haha 10 people in one apartment gets very interesting....thank God we are all such good friends!! Then we were up by 8 and drinking by 9 this is why there is a part of the day I have no memory for!:) So anyways we hit the parade and met my parents and their friends and then came back to Becca's and hung out and just chilled in Soulard. Now from about 2 to 5 gets a little hazy. I know I went and watched a band for a while and we all got separated but found our way back eventually and in all that time a million hilarious things happened but some just shouldn't be mentioned. Although I did get a ton of beads and I didn't have to show my boobs once...(I wouldn't have anyways..I don't think!:))
After that I had to take a nap/pass out... but of course my beautiful friends and brother would not let me sleep they woke me up but at least they woke Dan up to so I wasn't the only one who didn't get to sleep! Then me scotty, schafer, timmy, jill and coty all hit the landing and my absolute favorite bar the Big Bang. We partied there until about midnight and then well I think Jill was going to pass out and Coty had had enough even though he swore we ruined his night when we made him leave!!hahaha After that it was time to go home and actually get some sleep. Oh my brother once again got thrown out of the Big Bang I don't know how he manages to do this every time he is there!!haha So we woke up this morning went for lunch and everyone went home. There are so many ridiculous stories from this weekend I couldn't even start to tell them all but it was a fantastic time. I really do love my friends and family and the fact that it doesn't matter what we do we can always have a good time!! Thats all for tonight and tomorrow I will put up some pics that will show exactly how crazy it got!!:)
Lots of Luv
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment