Sunday, February 22, 2009

I should be asleep!

Ok so with everything from this weekend I really should be asleep but I of course had to stay up and finish watching the Acadamey Awards. They were actually pretty decent this year and my favorite movie won!!! Slumdog Millionaire is so good I know because its set in a foreign setting with Indian actors some people will not go and see it but seriously one of the best movies I've seen in a really long time. Which is saying something because of how much I love the twilight series and adored the movie!!haha But anyways its a beautiful story and it really makes you think. It also has some very funny parts and it totally deserved all of the awards it won tonight! Well thats all I got just thought i'd say how much I loved this movie one more time! Oh and how sad it was when Heath Ledger won best supporting actor..his poor family.. they did such a good job accepting his award!! Anyways I'm seriously going to bed now!:)
Lots of Luv

No comments: