Ok seriously when I first moved to the suburbs I thought people were so rude up here when they were driving. But I didn't pay attention and just let it go when people did stupid stuff... Two years later I really think I need anger management. I got cut off today and literally almost jumped out of my car. I'm not sure what I would have done had I jumped out of the car but just sitting there wasn't doing it for me either!!haha The other day I got flipped off and it was because they pulled out in front of me... does that make sense seriously seriously! Ok now I know I sound ridiculous but if you could hear me in the car the words that come out of my mouth...I'm going to hell for sure!!!:) But anyways now that I've let all that out.. Its just been a normal tuesday. I registered for summer courses today that was kind of depressing because it just made me realize I have two more years before i'm done. It also made me realize how fast the first two years went. Crazy stuff.. Well not a much else to say!
Lots of Luv
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment