Kind of a serious post...just a warning! I think life can really get people down sometimes. Everyday I see people struggle with their mental health and try to overcome what is bringing them down! A question I get from a lot of people is how do you not let it bother you everyday?? I think the answer is that you have to leave it at the door when you leave the situation.. Sometimes its just harder to do that than others. Today was one of those days that kind of gets to you because something just hits really close to home! I think sometimes in the field that I am in the sad stories start to add up and you learn to appreciate how normal your life seems, but then something happens that makes you feel like you are the one who should be seeing the therapist!!:) I thank God everyday for what i have and who I have in my life! Even when its amazing to know how blessed you are sometimes its hard to not feel like you are missing things to!:) Anyways I guess I just needed to type it all out!!:)
Lots of Luv
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment