Ok so since I last posted my bff jessica had a beautiful baby girl! Who I loved automatically and is seriously the cutest and sweetest baby ever!!:) Ok i may be a little biased! Her name is Audrey and she is seriously just perfect and Jessica is doing really good to! I keep telling her that only she could have a child who in the beginning sleeps 5 hours a night!!haha So congrats to her and Adam they are such a cute family! Lets see we had Amy's bachelorette party and it was a great time..plenty of drinking and plenty of dancing..can't go wrong there! I think the boys had fun at the bachelor party to so that was good! I just got back from a weekend in St. Louis. Me, evan, jill, coty, melissa, schafer, roger, mom, dad and John and tammy all went down for some gambling and big bang fun! And Bec got to stop by and gamble with us for a while and its always great to see her!:) It was a really great time even if the boys did make us go to Cabellas but that wasn't too bad either because me and jill just went to the mall instead! We had a really good time and now are just waiting to plan the next trip back! Which could be a while because we are all so dang busy!
So right now i'm getting ready for mid-terms and applying for next years practicum..who would have thought that I'd have to start thinking about that already! Mid-terms are next week for me because I'm taking mine early so I don't have them right after craig and amy's wedding like they are supposed to be! Other than that not to much else going on..I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of stuff but who has time to really think right now anyways!:) Allright everyone have a great rest of the week!
Lots of Luv
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment