Ok so I know that I need to get on here more often, but I have like one hour not planned out of every day lately!:) There has been a lot going on with school and practicum and just life in general. Oh and driving lets not forget the driving..i'm on the road an average of 13 hours a week these days..so much fun.. good thing i enjoy a nice long drive. Other then that we've been doing a lot of stuff for amy and craigs wedding. Its not until october 26th but we had the shower a couple of weekends ago and the bachelorette party is this weekend so i'm really starting to look forward to that. School is not to bad this semester so far.... the extra work is at a minnimum so thats always good. And practicum is taking up most of my life but I love what i'm doing. I could not imagine if I didn't like it because I spend a lot of my time there. Its amazing to be really getting into therapy and working with clients! I LOVE it... I also found that I really love to teach..who would have thought. So my career plans for the future are being tweaked a little!:) So thats pretty much catching you up on that part of life. I still spend a lot of time at home on the weekends mostly because i would rather just be there and a little because Evan's there. Yes the boyfriend is doing great...its been about two months and we're going strong...kind of amazing for me!haha But he's great and i'm happy and he makes having to go to Springfield every week bareable!:) I don't really know if there is much else to update..Jessica should have her baby any day now and I can't wait! I'm so excited and nervous for her but I know she'll do great and I am pumped to find out if its a boy or a girl finally!!!:) My family's doing good Alex's football team is doing ok and he loves coaching and teaching so thats good news. Whit is all into volleyball and the new boyfriend! Both are going great for her...they just won the newton tournament and she made the all-tournament team..I'm pretty proud of her!! Mom and Dad are good but nothing really exciting there!haha Oh and congratulations to Leah and Pat they are engaged and i could not be happier for them!! Also congratulations to Jesiah and Kelsey who also got engaged last weekend!! So many weddings i think i'm up to 8 for the next year and i'm sure that there will probably be more!! Well thats all for now and i'll try at least once a week to update this thing..but no promises!! Everyone have a great rest of the week!
Lots of Luv
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment