Ok so I officially suck at keeping this blog up to date now. The busier I get the less time i have to remember that I even have a blog. The last three weeks have been kind of crazy with practicum starting and everything else in life its just busy. This week I left on Sunday for training in Springfield on Monday and today. Then when I was done there at 11:30 I had to be back up in Joliet for the rest of the day...then I came home to pack and put the first load of stuff in my car..Have I ever mentioned how much I despise moving! I will try to get everything but the big stuff moved before mom and dad come up on Thursday so they only have to make one trip from my old place to my new place...I really hate moving..if I haven't mentioned it yet!:) Ok so last weekend was a pretty good time Friday night we went to Benders for Karoke and Jill's Birthday!! Happy Birthday to her by the way. Then Saturday me jill rog and coty all went golfing and decided to act like old people and have a movie night. Coty was asleep before the movie even started. We watched the Last House on the Left it was one messed up movie and super graphic I don't think it will be one I watch again. So nothing to exciting but it was something to do! Then I headed up to stay in Taylorville on Sunday night so I could be up bright and early and in Springfield on time. I just love 6:00am...not really... Anyways thats about all thats been going on lately. There is alot of fun stuff coming up so I will have plenty to blog about if I have time!! Ok well thats all for tonight! Everyone have a really good week!
Lots of Luv
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment