Ok so its been a really really long time since i posted anything but as always life has been crazy! I am officially 24 now and had a great birthday weekend! I kind of wish I could do it all over again. I started my new practicum today and it is going to be great. Today was a little boring because i just observed groups all day but the people are interesting and I CANNOT wait to get my own case load in September. Its gonna be a lot of work but its gonna be fun! I'm also moving again this time to Joliet to be closer to my practicum. I am just starting to live with the fact that I will probably have to move every year at least once!! I know i'm crazy i just like to keep things interesting i guess!!haha I hate moving though so I am not looking forward to that part and neither is my family!! Payback is going to be hell some day because I'm never ever going to be able to get out of helping any of them move!!:)
There has been so much going on lately I'm not really sure where to start so I think i'll sum it up in that this has probably been one of the best summers of my life. I'm sad that its coming to an end but i think i might need a little break from all the excitement so it might be a good thing!! I don't think i have had a weekend that was not full of stuff to do since the middle of May.. I have been a busy girl and have loved every minute of it!! Now back to school, work and the real world. Things are changing all the time in good ways and I cannot wait to see what keeps happening in the next few months!! Whatever it is i'm ready for it!!:) Allright I will try to do better at posting and like Becca told me the other night philosophizing...hahaha i think we might have been drinking a little!!!;) So that is all for tonight everyone have a good rest of the week!!
Lots of Luv
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment