Thursday, July 9, 2009

Now I'm Mad!!

I've had a lot of things I could be mad about lately and I just let them go and move on...Now I'm mad I drove all the way up to Chicago for work this week, missed time with my little cousins and could have saved some gas...Only to get up here and find out that my supervisor didn't check out the file right and the kid I was supposed to test can't be tested!!! I mean I have to be up here anyways this weekend but I'm just really annoyed that I moved everything around to schedule this testing and instead of checking things out she doesn't even bother to find out if this kid is eligible for it!!! I am not happy and I am ready to be officially done with this place like NOW!! Whats the line from that movie.... I'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore!!! ok a little dramatic but this is why people have blogs.. to bitch when they want to get it out right??haha Sorry it wasn't more fun to read!! Everyone have a good weekend
Lots of Luv

No comments: