Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just keeps getting Crazier!!

So I know its been a long time since I posted I'm getting way behind..but i've been a little busy. I have a new trainer, now that Jill is done with camps for the summer she is kicking my butt into shape but its working so i'm not complaining to badly yet!!:) The last two weekends have been so much fun and mostly drama free which is doing good for me at this point!haha Jill had camps all last weekend so i hung out with Coty which is always a good time but after a weekend with the guys I really needed some girl time so that sunday i went on a walk with becca and was pretty happy not to have to hear about farming for an entire two hours!!hahaj/k So anyways then I had a pretty full week last week and this weekend was great. It started with thursday night hanging out at my aunt and uncles house with my cousins we just sat around the fire and listened to my cousins boyfriend play the guitar which is always realaxing and fun. Then Friday Kistners had a big party and we drank some and watching some pretty great fireworks.

On Saturday I woke up and was a little bummed that it was raining but I figured even if it rains we can still have a great time. Dan, Ike and Roger had a party at their house and it was probably one of the best nights of the summer so far. It was so much fun everyone had a really great time and I can't wait to have many more parties like it!!:) You know its going to be a good time when all the girls are feeling really good at about 7:30 haha j/k! Anyways the next morning I wasn't feeling the best but it was totally worth it. Then my moms Birthday was on Sunday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! LOVE YOU!! We went and watched the parade in Dieterich and then I went and got food for dinner and we all hung out most of the day. Then we went and watched the fireworks at Dieterich and they were so great I felt like a little kid again completely in awe!:) Mom said it was a great birthday so it was a pretty great day alltogether!! Then today I went with dad and grandpa to pick up Deagan and Nevaeh my cousin Katies kids they are staying with us until Saturday so I won't be bored the rest of the time I'm home this week. I seriously think my dad needs some Grandchildren because he is just a serious softy when they are around and he gets so excited when he knows they are coming down!!:) I only get to spend a couple of days with them because I'm headed back up to Chi-town on Wednesday to work and I have some school stuff to but I get to go to the Cardinals vs. Cubs game on Friday which I'm pretty excited about. But because I have to be up there on Saturday I have to miss my cousin Tysons wedding reception which sux!! Oh well not much I can do about it but I'm pretty bummed I'm missing out!!:( Well anyways thats pretty much whats been up with me for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get back to posting more regularly if Jill will lay off a little!!haha Everyone have a good week!
Lots of Luv

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot one important detail.... our lunch date hello!!!

Dr. Melissa..... or Almost said...

You are completely right anytime I get to spend with you or Drake should definitely make the blog!!:) And your mom was there so it was even better!!:) I love you guys! Talk to you soon

prashant said...

great posting

How to make a website