So my training went really well with the new practicum. I love my site and cannot wait to get started!! My CCE Oral is finally over and I rocked it!! I didn't think I rocked it but my professor's grade said differently!:) So anyways now that that is all over I can relax and just chill for the next 6 weeks.. I do have to take an online class but it won't be bad at all!! So I'm coming home tomorrow and hopefully something really great is going on this weekend and if there isn't anything I'll make something really great go on!!haha My little cousins Deagan and Nevaeh are coming and staying with us this weekend and I love when they come because they are so darn cute and fun to have around and Kenny is in a super good mood when they are at our house. I think he needs grandkids but that won't be happening for a LONG while...At least not from this kid!!haha Well thats about it for today I'm sure I'll have a ton to write about this weekend!!
Lots of Luv
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment