Sunday, June 21, 2009

Can I be done yet?

Ok so my last weekend class is over! YAY.. 15 pages and a poster presentation later I feel much better! Now on to my CCE oral defense on Wednesday...I think I'm ready I hope I am! But I really just want to be done now! This weekend was pretty boring I worked on school stuff and talked on the phone ALOT>>> I think my friends are probably annoyed with me because I kept calling..I was bored!!:) So anyways nothing to exciting going on... I did get out of the set up this weekend..thank goodness I'm sure he is a very nice guy but I hate forced awkward situations..Who doesn't? Plus I've given up on boys for a while they're dumb and need rocks thrown at them!!hahaj/k Although my friend Katie gave me a new saying this weekend..She says I need to go taste testing!!haha I'll have to explain that one later! So tomorrow I work and tuesday I have training for my new therapy practicum site for next year! I'm pretty excited about this because I finally get to work with some adults with some serious disorders. Its kind of like getting into the best part of therapy! I also want to say congratulations to my cousin Tyson and his new wife Dana. They got married on Saturday in Florida and I heard it was beautiful. I wish I could have been there and I wish them a lifetime of happiness!!:) Well there really isnt much else to go on about today hopefully it will be an exciting week and I'll have way more to talk about later!
Lots of Luv

No comments: