Ok so my dad gets home from golfing today and decides to tell me about how his blisters have popped from his sunburn last weekend. Its not gross enough hearing about it he decides it will be funny to rub his arm on me...ewwwwww I'm still gagging!! So freaking gross I really could kick his ass sometimes.. and now hes getting me to do whatever he wants by threatening to rub his arm on me again..so GROSS!! Anyways thats been my afternoon so far. Then we also have this thing with our dryer when it goes off it will buzz very loudly and then keep going. Every 10 minutes it will keep buzzing until someone shuts it off. Its like this game we play in my house who can ignore the dryer the longest. I hate this game I hate that dryer!!haha Anyways i've been ignoring it and so has dad I hope he gets tired of it first because I'm busy on here!!:) Well tonight will hopefully be fun Becca is coming home and i haven't got to hang out with her in a while so I'm excited about that. I should be working on my oral defense for my CCE but i just can't make myself sit down and concentrate I should also be writing one of the two papers that are due for my class next weekend.. I also can't make myself concentrate on that so I'm on here wasting some time!:)I did get to babysit for Drake yesterday which was a blast. That kid is just to damn cute and hes such a sweet baby I could babysit him like everyday!! He's probably the only kid i could babysit everyday!haha Well I hope everyone has a good weekend..
Lots of Luv
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment