Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello Chi-town!

So this weekend was a really good time. Friday night we all went to Benders and hung out..always fun! Then Saturday Jill and Coty had a cookout and we played volleyball all afternoon. I hadn't played in a while so I was a little sore but it was totally worth it!:) Then Sunday a bunch of us went riding all afternoon. I'm pretty sure I bruised my tailbone but its all good I had a lot of fun!haha Anyways I came back up to Chicago yesterday and am getting ready for a very full week of classes and work..how fun..not really!! Its really not that bad I just need to focus on getting some work done and that is the problem as of right now actually setting down and focusing!:) Obviously I'm not doing that well. I do love being back up here with all my friends I forget sometimes how well they know me and know that if I can be home I will be!haha They love me anyways. And I think they think I'm helplessly single because they keep trying to set me up with random guys..this needs to stop..random guys are not my idea of fun!haha Well it can be fun but set ups rarely ever are! So i'm working on getting out of one for the weekend! I'll keep you updated on how that goes!:) Well other then that nothing else to exciting going on. I can't wait for July to get here so much to do and me and Whit are talking about going on a mini vacation for a few days!! My family is all in Florida this week and I had to miss out because of class!:( So i'm a little annoyed about that but gotta do what ya gotta do..Even though this class is a little bit of a bs class but oh well! Well thats all for tonight i should probably try to get something done!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: