Wednesday, June 10, 2009

School, friends, family and life!

So the weeks are just flying by this summer...I kind of wish they'd slow down because I could do summer all year long!! I think part of the reason is i'm two years done with school with two more years to go. I have finally realized that my grown up life will not officially start until I am out of school... and I'm ready to be doing what I love and having a life that does not revolve around school schedules. I also can't wait till I can live where I want and do most of the things I want to do. So until then I stay in suspense of how its all going to turn out. Now I need to Thank God every day for such an amazing support system. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for without them I don't know if I could do any of the things I am doing. They keep me grounded and don't let me get a big head, they put up with my extreme mood swings and they let me know all the time how much they love me and build me up when I'm knocked down. I am very lucky to have a group of friends that are family and then to also have a family who is even more supportive. I feel like i'm bragging a little bit but my family is pretty dang great to. Even when they know I'm wrong they try to be supportive and keep their opinions to themselves. But I couldn't have better people encouraging me and helping me realize that I can do it and I will and that even if for some godforsaken reason i couldn't they'd still love me....but that will NOT happen!:) Ok so now that I'm spewing love all over the place I think I'll stop.. I hope everyone has a really good rest of the week!
Lots of Luv

PS Jill has been working her butt off with P90X for the last 9 weeks and she finally did a pull up all by herself...I'm so proud!!hahahahaha but i told her it was worth blogging about!

No comments: