Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A little behind!

Ok so its been a while since I've posted anything!!:) I've been super busy and just wasn't sure what to talk about! Its the beginning of June and it is already shaping up to be a crazy month... but I love crazy months so it should be fun! I want to start off by saying Happy Anniversary to my Grandma and Grandpa Dhom... I'm like 10 days late but I still wanted to say it! Also Congrats to my cousin Katie for graduating High School pretty exciting! Even more exciting because she is thinking about going into the psychology field which I think is pretty great!:)

Well this weekend was busy I basically lived at Jill and Coty's for three days which I never mind doing. Dad thinks I should just move in and i'm pretty sure if Coty would allow it I would!!haha jk Anyways hung out with the regular crowd all weekend had a ton of fun, drank too much and well just had a really fantastic weekend. Im really thinking life is pretty great right now!!:) I love summer and not having to be in school all the time. The break from work has been great even though I've been doing work at home its better than having to be in the office! So all in all pretty good times right now! Well that pretty much gets you caught up with me.

Just one more thing to add. I don't know if anyone that reads this watches Jon and Kate plus 8 and I wasn't going to blog about it but now I'm just super super annoyed. These kids are going to have to watch their parents go through possibly the most difficult times of their young lives on television. Not only is it going to effect them in the long run it has to be effecting them right now also. I see a lot of crappy parents who use their kids for all kinds of things. These crappy parents are using theirs for money and in my opinion I think they need to be called out on it every single time they can be. They could both have good jobs they are educated and could go make money and walk away from this show and publicity, but no they are claiming that it wouldn't change anything anyways. How the heck do you know if you don't try it. Money really can be the root of awfulness sometimes. Ok now I've put it out there and maybe I'll be a little less annoyed..but I doubt it!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: