Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Nights...Oh Those Summer Nights!!

So I have been trying to think of a summer where I have had more fun than this one and I really can't think of one! This kind of cracks me up because I'm 23 very close to being 24 and you figure it would just get a little less fun..but not happening yet!!:) Thank Goodness!! Its like everytime I have a free saturday or sunday something comes up and there it goes! I really am ok with this though! Anyways last weekend I was in Chicago all weekend and some of my favorite people came and partied with me! It was a lot of fun with some work thrown in there that I had to be up there for!! We did get to see the Cardinals beat the crap out of the Cubs at Wrigley on Friday which was a really good time!! And the Cubs fans weren't even mean to us in our Cardinals jerseys!! It was a pretty good weekend although I was bummed I had to miss Tyson's reception!!:( This week has been pretty good I've been working out hard every day Jill has no idea what a break truly is!!haha We went to Chicago today to drop some stuff off and pick some stuff up it was a pretty good day just lots of driving!! And I'm really looking forward to this weekend lots of stuff going on and what I'm expecting to be a really great party on Saturday!! So just more really full summer nights and I could not be more excited...I can't believe its the middle of July already this needs to slow down!:) Well everyone have a good weekend!
Lots of Luv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about this party saturday?? And you can't forget the summer of 2004!! That was a good one you must admit ( that would be the summer I started to date Dustin)!!

Dr. Melissa..... or Almost said...

So I haven't been on my blog in a week and got your post today!:) The party was Lora Semples 50th it was a pretty good time!! I miss you girl I will be calling you soon!! Luv ya PS this summer is a big tie with 2004!!:)