Ok so now i'm completely and utterly ready to be done with work... Its annoying how lazy people can be and not only that but the fact that they are lazy when working with kids just pisses me off!! I am only an intern so I can't say a whole lot but if I could I don't think i'd ever shut up.. Just the incompetence of some of the things I've seen lately is just unbelievable. If there is one thing I've learned as an intern its what not to do when working with patients. Its amazing that I've only started my third year and I can see so many things that need changed.. I can't even start to explain it you. Seriously you would have to experience it!! Only Erin knows my pain!:) Anyways thats what my first couple of days back up here have felt like! Oh well at least I'm really excited about getting this weekend class over with and not haveing to worry about it anymore.. Not much else going on this weekend I think tomorrow night i'll be celebrating Syndrea taking the masters comp and then saturday I may make Erin hang out with me we will see!:) So nothing to much going on right now.. Although I did look up the top 100 things to do in Chicago and I will do all of them within the year and I only say that because some of them have to be done during the winter!!:) I figure I should enjoy the city since after the next two years I will probably never live here again...I'm pretty ok with that at this point..I guess I have plenty of time to figure it out.
Lots of Luv
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment