Ok so its been a little while since I've blogged and a ton has gone on... so i'll try to keep this short but i'm doubting it happens!:) So we'll just start with Friday it was a pretty good day! I went to speak to Katie's Psychology class.. It was a little weird being back at the high school as a speaker.. it kind of still felt like I should be in class there!!haha But it was a lot of fun and I think the kids got something out of it! Then Friday night a bunch of us went out for dinner with Evan and celebrated his new job with Consolidated Yay for him!! Then on to the KC Hall for a while and then out to Smithenry's.. I didn't make it home till around 4 because me and Coty had to have a long discussion about nothing in his garage after I took him home!!haha I don't know lately I feel like I never need to sleep!:) Also Jason Ochs called and Victoria had their baby!! How exciting they had a baby girl Haley Marie a big Congratulations to them!:) Then Saturday morning I was rudely woken up by my father yelling at me to help him move the couch down to the basement!! It was 8:30 and I was not a happy camper.. luckily I whined enough about my whole body hurting due to moving all freaking week that I didn't have to move it very far and Whit came to the rescue..Then off to St. Louis for the entire day!!
My cousin Tyson and his fiance Dana had a joint wedding shower at a bar in Soulard! I think this may be the best wedding shower I've been to for a few reasons...1. No stupid games.. 2. men and women could both be there 3. you could drink the entire time 4. Dana didn't have to open the presents by herself and be the center of attention... some people like this its not my idea of fun!! So anyways it was a huge success it was a small group of family and friends and it was a lot of fun! So it started at 1 and we finally left at 6..it was a long wedding shower!:) Then we went over to Kendra's to see Brayden and play with him for a while.. He seriously is the cutest kid ever.. He's just turning one next weekend and has so much hair they've had to cut it three times..freaking adorable!! Then after that Becca met up with me mom, dad, alex and Andrea and we all went to Charlie Gittos to eat downtown! It was so good seriously one of my favorite restaurants ever! I probably shouldn't eat anything on their menu but it is just too good!! Then off to the casino.. I was a little nervous after all of the money I lost in Vegas but i went in there with 80 dollars and was not losing a cent more! Ends up having Bec around pays off she made me walk away when I was 100 up and I was very happy with that... Maybe I learned a lesson from Vegas!:) We were there until about 11:30 and I was super tired but so happy that I got to see Bec and a lot of my family! So it was a pretty great day!
Sunday really nothing great to report.. hung out all day and then went to bed..thats about it!:) And today I got to babysit for Samme's baby Drake...I love this kid he was so easy to watch and I loved every minute of it! I'm really ok with not having kids for a long time as long as my friends keep having them and I can spoil them and then leave at night!:) Just kidding I had so much fun with Drake hopefully I'll get to keep him again soon when I have time! So thats pretty much it for the last four days.. It was a great few days and I should be ready to relax tomorrow but all i'm really worried about is being bored!:) Oh well I'm sure i'll find something to do I have a list of things I need to do just nothing that sounds like fun!! Well thats all for tonight!
Lots of Luv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment