Finally... I finally feel like i'm on break... Everything has been moved into the new place (just not unpacked). I have no pressing reports due after today for work..so thats nice and I do not have school for another 12 days!!! As soon as i get this last report finalized today it will be a pretty lazy next few days! The stress I have experienced in the last two weeks has felt absolutely unbearable at points and I just Thank God that I made it through it and now can relax for exactly 288 hours!!:) On a side note I have a really nice couch and chair that my parents gave me for graduation its overstuffed furniture and its super comfortable. Well there is not enough room for it in my new house so my dad brought it home with him on Tuesday. We thought that the tarp and straps he used would be good enough to hold everything down....We were WRONG!! Somewhere on 57S there is a beautiful overstuffed chair and Dad didn't even realize it was gone until he got home!! AHHHH its ok he was nice enough to help me and he did pay for it in the first place but it was my favorite chair ever! I just hope that it did not cause an accident when it fell off the truck!! Some think this story is super funny i'm just super bummed about it!! Ok well its a little funny because seriously he didn't notice a huge chair falling off the back of his truck..(I'm not saying he's getting old or anything!!) :) So got some fun things going on this weekend hopefully the weather gets nicer! Thats about all for today everyone have a good Friday!!...... Also look below at my sisters prom pics if you haven't seen them.. shes so pretty even if I am a little biased!!:)
Lots of Luv
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment