Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just what I needed!

This weekend is exactly what I needed after such a rough week! Friday night we hung out at Ike's dan and rogers house played pool and watched the cardinals vs cubs game. Cardinals won so right off its a good night in general!:) Then we just chilled and played some more pool and rockband. Just a kind of lazy night but still a really good time. Then saturday it was time for prom.... but first I got to watch some softball.. it was pretty good for the most part except losing to St. Anthony, thats never fun!! Samantha stopped by the ballpark with Drake and I was super excited cause I haven't seen him in forever and he seriously gets cuter every minute!! Then time for Whitney to get ready she looked absolutely gorgeous. I know i'm a little biased but I'll put pics up to prove it soon!!hahaha But really her dress was beautiful and her hair looked so great it was a total success. And her date Adam was so cute it made for some really great pictures!!

After that me and jill picked up some food because Coty, Dan, Beth, Amy, Craig and Evan and were at her house already hanging out.. Then we proceeded to drink and hang out for the next 7 hours.. i was celebrating a little hard so i didn't even notice how long we had been there!:) It was possibly one of the funniest nights ever! We were telling stories of some of the crazy stuff we pulled in high school and college and last weekend!!hahaha Sometimes I think the crazy stories will always keep happening!!:) I laughed so hard i was crying and my face literally hurt by the end of the night... But it was a really great night.. Then today I wasn't feeling real well because of the celebrating last night but Jill convinced me to come over and do Yoga... Ok I may have lost some weight but i am still in no shape to keep up with that girl when it comes to working out... it kicked my butt so I went for a walk instead!!haha Then mom took me and Whit out for dinner.. It was a really fun day after I started feeling better!:) So all in all it was a pretty great weekend..but they usually are because its the weekend!:) Now I get to go back up to school and move some more stuff!! YAY...not reallY! But I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday for an entire 11 days I'll probably be extremely bored by the end of it but I'm sure it will be fun!! Ok well everyone have a really good week!
Lots of Luv

No comments: