First and foremost all the protests yesterday against President Obamas higher taxing were very interesting. I'm not going to get political I just thought that it was interesting that people can still pull together something like this across the United States and that people still have the spirit to stand up for what they believe in. Do I think it would have been a little ridiculous to reenact the Boston Tea Party..yes definitely.. but do i think that standing up for yourself is important..yes definitely. The way I see it you cannot have change without challenge and that is what is happening in America today. I pay attention to politics and i'm up to date on what is happening in the world..but do I really want to take an absolute side..not even kind of... there are positives and negatives to every side of this debate. I honestly just want something to work for this country so the economy does not keep sliding and people can breathe a little in the finance department!
Second this video of the Dominoes employees messing with someones food that is on youtube and everywhere else is completely grossing me out. I really wish they would just stop showing it. I'm sure that this happens many more places than just that Dominoes and I'd rather never have to think about it again. So disgusting those people need to get lives!
Third American Idol this week was great. Danny sang Endless Love and I love this song and you could tell he was singing it for his late wife...so sad. Also Lil Rounds who I am not fond of sang the Rose..one of my favorite songs ever and completely ruined it for me..I was hoping she was leaving this week! I almost had a panic attack when they were messing with Danny about being in the bottom three. I think they did the right thing by saving matt, but i hope noone gets sent home next week that shouldn't because of it!
Fourth the woman from Scottland who is on Britains Got Talent is not the prettiest woman in the world but has a beautiful voice and is fantastic. I, like everyone else thought that this video would be of someone who couldn't sing and then she started and by the end of the song I was in tears it was so good!! Go here to watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg
its totally worth it!! The one thing I try to always do is never judge a book by its cover and I did it when i first saw this woman... I was horribly wrong like most other people who have seen this and not heard about it first!
So those are the random thoughts for today. I haven't heard anything back from my interviews yet but they said I probably wouldn't till Friday everyone keep their fingers crossed. I'm heading home tomorrow to hang out and go to the musical this weekend. Its been a really productive week and I'm not to stressed out so thats always a plus!! Well everyone have a really great weekend!
Lots of Luv
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment