Hey everyone I hope you all had a great Easter!!! Mine was good a lot of family time and food!! Too much food!haha Anyways it was fun and I got to meet Lindsey and Thads twins..They are so freaking cute!! And since there are two of them you didn't have to share holding them to much!:) I have a final tomorrow and a couple of interviews this week so it should be nice and busy..and I have to pack I'm moving in two weeks..I'm so excited!! My ankle still hurts and i found out i'm horrible on crutches. I seriously fell on the bad ankle like twice so I just had to limp around. Which I'm pretty sure made quite a few people laugh! Oh well hopefully the pain will go away soon!:) Other then that nothing to exciting going on. Although i did realize this weekend that babies are everywhere.. I don't think that i've ever paid to much attention i love kids but seriously I think I'm at that age where everywhere you look there is another baby..Its fun though because they are not mine and I still get to hold them and play with them and hand them back!haha But darn they are cute makes me think one day in the far far far far away future I might want one or two!haha Well everyone have a really great week!
Lots of Luv
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment