Saturday, April 25, 2009

25 Random Things

I had this sent to me a long time ago on facebook and filled it out and then got it sent to me via blog yesterday. Its fun and just some random things about me!

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. My hair at one point was jet black with some grey in it...I have pics!

2. I love Disney World even though everyone else in my family didn't like it

3. I have had the same bestfriend since I was 9

4. I love giving speeches about subjects i'm confident in

5. I have two tattoos..much to my parents disappointment!!:)

6. I think australian accents are hot

7. When I get married I will go to Ireland on my honeymoon or i won't get married!!haha

8. When I was 3 my dad wanted to teach me a lesson about not hiding in the dryer and turned it on while i was in there....can we say child abuse!! he still doesn't feel bad haha

9. I firmly believe that if Joshua Jackson ever met me in person he would fall in love!:)

10. I want to write a book some day and actually already have the story for it

11. When I was 16 my car got ran over by a tractor and I was in it

12. I"ve been the other woman without knowing it one time in my life and that was enough!

13. I have some seriously embarrassing nicknames

14. My brother and sister are probably my two favorite people on this earth

15. On my 21st birthday i drank 23 shots and 5 beers and didn't die!!...I DO NOT reccommend!

16. I can chug faster than almost anyone else I know.... also DO NOT reccommend it just makes you gain weight then you grow up and have to lose it all!:)

17. My mom and I have the same middle name and when I have a daughter she'll have it to

18. I once had a crush on a professor but got over it quickly!hahaha

19. I grew up with my entire family aunts, uncles cousins and grandparents living within 8 miles of me... And there are a lot of them.

20. Some days I wish that I would have gone to school in Florida!

21. When I'm driving I make up funny stories about people in the cars around me

22. I was in the Tiffany Amber Thiessen Fan Club back in the day..Save by the Bell still rocks my world

23. I want a puppy but highly doubt my ability to take care of one

24. I can be entertained by the 6 degrees of kevin bacon game for literally hours!

25. I still wish on stars

Hope you guys had as much fun reading them as I did writing them!
Lots of Luv

No comments: