Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

This Mothers Day has been a pretty great day! As I was sitting with my family at my Uncle Rick and Aunt Nan's house I realized how absolutely blessed I am to have grown up with such strong loving women all around me. I try to take lessons from life a lot I'm always looking for something new to learn and today was a good day to take in some new information. I learned that stuff happens in families none of ours are perfect but they are ours and I honestly believe these women are the heart of our family. I know that without these different influences in my life I would be a different person. My mom has been my #1 supporter since I could remember. Even when she knew I was wrong or making a mistake she let me learn and she loved me through everything. I do not know what I would do without her in my life. I don't know what I would do if I could not pick up the phone everyday and talk to her about what was happening that day. She has encouraged me, loved me, been my rock when I really needed her and just been the best mom anyone could ask for. She is a fierce protector of her kids and u knew that she always had your best interests at heart...even if she went about doing things in a way you wouldn't 110% agree with!!:) I know I should probably write this down everyday but of course today gives me a special reason to really think about how grateful I am for having such a special woman as my mom. Today is one of those days that make you appreciate the women in your life and how much it really takes to be a mom especially a good mom! I see kids everyday who don't have good moms or moms at all, it not only breaks your heart but it makes you appreciate what you do have. No mom is perfect they make mistakes they are human but as long as they love their kids and try we as children will always know they did their best. One day I hope that I can be half as good of a mom as mine is. So anyways Happy Mother's Day to all these beautiful wonderful women in my life and all the moms out there!
Lots of Luv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW..you definetly arent a suck up or anything know wonder yours moms favorite.

Love u
Whitney

Dr. Melissa..... or Almost said...

You are an evil little thing!! And you know Alex is her favorite don't even lie like that!!:) Luv you brat!