Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just breathe....

Words I live by on a regular basis...just breathe!!:) I told myself this a lot over the weekend in class...it really wasn't that bad I actually really liked the format of the class and it went quickly enough but after 7 hours sometimes I had to say just breathe! Last week was an interesting week for a lot of reasons but television unlike most weeks was important!!haha Danny got kicked off of American Idol..it broke my heart a little he was awesome and I'm not quite sure if I can even watch the finale because I really don't care who wins anymore!:( Oh well and then Greys Anatomy was just ridiculously sad... I actually cried during a tv show..cried it was so sad! Or maybe I'm just a little emotional these days!haha So anyways I had to breathe during television. I had to breathe when I got some news that almost knocked me over this week... nothing that would effect most people but it took me a couple of seconds to take it in. I had to just breathe when I felt like I couldn't come back to chi-town because I was in a not so happy place and needed my mom and sister and now its just breathing to make it through the next three days at work. I guess the theme is I'll be fine as long as I can just breathe through it realize none of this stuff is the end of my world and push forward. I've had a very interesting year and I've been reminded of it a lot in the past week.... As I reflect I wonder how the heck I made it through some of the stuff and how the heck I let other stuff even bother me. Again we learn as we go and I try to keep that in mind and remember that we follow our own paths and many things happen as we go we just need to breathe to get through them!! Also congratulations to my cousin Joanie who got engaged this weekend..I'm so happy for her!!
Lots of Luv

No comments: