Ok so this weekend was really great(well most of it anyways) and it did put me in a good mood for the trip back up to Chicago. I had a great time Friday night at Semple's. We had a blackjack tournament and I made it pretty far but Roger kicked everyone's butts. Then I got to watch an amazing dunk contest!!haha I found it to be a little unfair because it was Dan, Evan, Craig and Rog. Dan and Evan had like 5 inches on the other guys, but they stuck it out. It was hilarious and there was one dunk set up by Evan himself where they had to bounce the ball thrown their shirt off before the ball came down and then dunk it (hysterical) and impressively they all completed it!!haha Anyways it was a pretty fun night and it was for Evan's Birthday so Happy Birthday to him. Then Saturday was interesting and a little crazy. I won't go into details but there was some drinking and good times. I also got to hang out with Leah and Becca which was great because I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like to!! I had a lot of fun didn't get to bed till around 4 and woke up feeling pretty good! Mothers Day was a good time we got mom a couple shirts and a new willow tree.. I think it may be the 20th one we have bought her!! Its so cute though!! So that was all for the weekend..
Then this week has already been busy yesterday we tried on bridesmaid dresses for Amy's wedding.. whichever one she chooses is going to be gorgeous and then later that night I went over to Jessica's house!! She looks so pregnant and she is freaking adorable nothing but a little stomach because she is so damn tiny anyways. I give her so much crap because she may be the only woman on this earth that was mad she wasn't gaining weight!! I love this girl and cannot wait for her to have this baby!! September is too far away!:) Then today I went and hung out with Amy for a little while because of more bridesmaid dress stuff and got to see her engagement pictures..they are so good! Then went over to Jill and Coty's after stopping by my own house to watch some American Idol...GO DANNY..I voted three times for him tonight..I may be in love! I'm pretty sure if he asked me to marry him I would say yes!!haha (kind of kidding). So tomorrow I'm leaving early to go back up to Chicago and back to work and school. Actually I only have two weekend classes this semester which is awesome. I go one weekend this weekend friday saturday and sunday and then one weekend at the end of June and I get three credits it could not be easier!! SO i'm ready to get this weekend out of the way. Im also excited about getting to see all of my friends up there because its been a while and I'm missing all of them!! So anyways good stuff going on as always...(because I'm told I only write about the good stuff)but seriously who would want to hear about the not good stuff!:)
Lots of Luv
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment